Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th Holiday


We have more fun with the kids all spread out at Mamaw's. She has such a nice home and she loves it when we come crashing in. There are a bunch of us that's for sure. Thanks mamaw for letting us hang out and enjoy you and the rest of the family. We had a great time to say the least. From four wheeling, to the redneck hay ride, to our own firework show, swimming, the water slide, baseball, cook outs, homeade ice cream, oh and did I mention fireworks!It is always fun to be in Mena.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Leigh Ann! I came over from Kelly's blog. I LOVE your photography. I have a passion for it and one day hope to get better at it. You really have a great eye! Your children are gorgeous and I have enjoyed reading through your blog. Did you happen to go to OBU? I was there for two years and lived with Kelly. Anyway, just wanted to pop over and say hi and tell you I admire your work. Have a great week!
Leigh Ann

The Costner Family said...

It looks like y'all had fun in Mena over the 4th. I wish we could have been there; though it was fun getting to see my grandparents. You should hop over to our blog and see what kind of excitement we had for our 4th. :)

Rebecca said...

Hello!! Thank you so much for the sweet message you left on my blog! We have our baby girl home with us now and couldn't be more happy or thankful! :)

I would love to keep in touch...you'll have to email me sometime (email info is on my profile page of my photography). I tried to find an email on here but couldn't see it...

You do wonderful work!! :)