Monday, July 21, 2008

Jennifer+baby girl




















































This was my first official maternity session. After talking to Jennifer last week, I knew that tonight would turn out great. She preferred to just look natural and not do a studio session with her shots, I like how they turned out, not too revealing, but something she can hold on to in the years to come. We joked last week, that once tonight was captured that baby girl could join us and start loving life. Hopefully it won't be too much longer! I can't wait to see her! oh, and just so you could post them on your blog, Jennifer, I didn't run a slideshow, just a few stills of my favorites, so if there is one shot in particular you want to copy, let me know. I'll add it.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

These are great Leigh Ann - you do such a good job!

Jen said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm excited to share these with my blogger friends out there! :-) ~Jen