Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The things we do for kids!









Today we held our end of the year academic pep rally. Last year we started this and with overwhelming response we put together another show under the direction of Barb Daniel, who is awesome at planning these types of things. A couple of months back, we thought about doing the wizard of oz (but call it wizard of paws for the Grizzlies), we had such a fun time planning and rehearsing. I scared my two year old to death with the nappy headed lion costume---Anyway, the object of the skit---make kids laugh; and it worked. So here are some clips from today. Other than the wizard skit, we had some races and games, etc. for the kids. Another highlight was Sims, we all love him! He did his own act of, "You might be a Northside teacher, student, administrator if......" I love my school and today was definately a highlight.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love Sims!! He is such a great guy!! He provides our group of friends with a lot of comic relief! I'll have to ask him about his little routine! Looks like you had a good time! I bet the kids loved it!

Jennifer said...

Leigh Ann-
That is very impressive. I had to zoom in on the Oz picture to make sure that was you and yep it sure was.