Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation 2008


















Well, I just lost it tonight, I've been particularly close to this class, and between missing Rosemary tonight and knowing that some of my favorites are going places next fall that I could only dream of....well, I just couldn't help it! I cried, I never do that....some of you would argue...but typically by graduation night I'm so exhausted that I really don't care, but oh, how I'm going to miss this crew. Mr. Mahan placed extremely high expectations on dress and behavior and you know what... 2008 class you measured up beyond any of our imaginations! Here are some snapshots of tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Hasley...im gonna miss you as a teacher and friend...you've been a great person and you still are...you've helped me advance in photoshop and helped me learn more things even though you probably didn't know...you got me into photography and i love it soo much now..it's all because of you Mrs. Hasley...I owe you a lot...thanks for all that you've done...=)

Sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sisters said...

You have such a fabulous heart for your students and your job, Leighann. I wore that robe 12 years ago and walked across that same field. I wish I had had a teacher like you during those important years. You will live on forever in their hearts. I promise.
AJL

Jennifer said...

Yippee! Summer vacation!

Anonymous said...

You made me tear up as i was walking on stage last night!!! It was a feeling of great accomplishment along with my unwillingness to let you go. It was hard but i composed myself until it was over (5 minutes) && then i CRIED AGAIN when we hugged. I am going to miss you so much, thanks for helping through everything..I dont know where i would be without you. You made the past three years of my life the most memorable & useful. I learned so much from you and you mean so ALOT to me. I promise to keep in touch && always have you in my thoughts. I know you wanted what was best for me...for all of us... and i have to say this is as good as it gets...well, for right now at least.. =] I love you and once again THANK YOU! remember... "dont cry because its over, smile because it happened".