Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bryant
















Bryant was home alone with us tonight since the big kids were at friends homes' I had nothing for the boys to wear for Easter, so literally Addy, Bryant and I parked walked in with no stroller btw, and bought the boys clothes at childrens' place in less than 20 minutes and that includes a stop by the cookie co. That had to be a record. I only managed to set the alarm off once. While I was pulling things off the rack, Bryant decided to get the cookie early and I flew out behind him, setting off all the alarms, I just smiled and said oops! let me pay for these. If they only knew that i had been alone in a car with my three darling ones for the previous five hours. These photos look like he's an angel, precious, right! yea, more like he should wear black on Easter, dressed as the tanzmanian devil. Bring on the three's, the two's are wearing me out!






1 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a record woman! It took me longer than that to buy 2 little sweaters there.

Bryant looks so cute and is getting so big!