Saturday, November 10, 2007

Beautiful people+Beautiful weather=Beautiful Pictures








I can't believe the way the day turned out. I had the pleasure of photographing four very precious families this afternoon. Without a doubt today was the best day and it wasn't becuase I had four sessions~ it was because I got a glimpse of what God intended when he made families. These shots were simply priceless. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I enjoyed capturing them. It was a day full of little boys, except new arrival Kendall, who did great. Luckily my computer was agreeable this evening even with adding more than 300 hundred images to the worn out hard drive~~hopefully the upload should be done sometime tonight. Since I had so many favorites, I just posted two from each family. You can check out their galleries on the website. Lightners, Southerlands, Reeves, & Wessons.

2 comments:

amy said...

Love them all! Love to see familiar faces and growing families. Great job, my friend!

Sisters said...

I love the pictures!