Friday, November 23, 2007

All the Right Things














It is so nice to know that God gives us all the right things at all the right time. In the coming weeks, my brother will see just how real that comment can be. We've had a great time this week with mom and dad, not to mention the best dressing mom's ever made, I think. Here's some sneak peeks at our christmas photos. On the way to Crossett here's what four of us mentioned as things we are thankful for.

Bennett: "I'm thankful for blah,blah,blah Turkey!" he said the blah's, not me!

Addison: "I'm thankful for pumpkin pie"

Doug: "I'm thankful that Bryant is that much closer to being potty trained."

Leigh Ann: "I'm thankful for a few days where Mrs. Hasley is not mentioned, I gladly traded it for mama."

2 comments:

amy said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. That picture of Bryant with the lolly-pop is great!

Matt and Jolee said...

So cute! You are becoming quite the photographer :-) The dog is adorable, too.