Sunday, October 7, 2007

Christmas Cards









Well, I've been playing around and here are some samples of the cards I'm offering this season. I'll continue to play around and post more later. For the most part these cards are 4x6 and 5x7 but a few are 6x6. I print mine just like a photo; so the cost is $1.00 each for the 4x6 and $2.00 each for the 5x7 and $3.00 each for the 6x6. The envelopes can be purchased at hobby lobby of course! The minimum order amount is $10.00. The deadline for the card orders is November 16th.

All you would have to do to place an order is select what style and color scheme, then either I take the photos or you can submit a photo if you want. I'll print them and deliver to you by the end of November. Incidentally, I'm considering doing an all day session here in town with fall foliage on October 27th or November 10th. I would love to schedule families every 45 minutes that day. I am not sure which day yet, simply because it all depends on when the leaves begin to turn. If you are interested in a session for Christmas cards or just because, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Wish we could book a session!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I think I even like the design and everything you have mine printed out in, except Lorrel is spelled Lorrel, not Laurel.