Saturday, June 2, 2007

photoshop stuff




Here's some sketches I worked on today. By now, you've noticed my template change, but it is a work in progress. If you guys care to comment, let me know what you think. I'm going to use one of my own sketches for my blog template. I'm not set on anything yet, these are my first few, but I would love some feedback. Thanks to Tommy for showing me a great site to download these endless brushes. It should keep be busy for a while. I'm trying to get a blog up and running for my somewhat photography business. I'm not going whole hog, but I do want those who I photograph to have a place to go to view their session.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the top one with the tree. I think the white space could interact with text well.

Leigh Ann said...

WEll, that's the one mom liked. Now that you see some others what do you think. I bet since you subscribe, there were lots of business going on last night. I did most of my work after the kids went to bed.

Jennifer said...

Hi Leigh Ann-
I think I like the bottom picture that is black and white with the trees. I love the title "Still Moments."
-Jennifer A.

Anonymous said...

I love all of them. I think the one with Addison and the one on the bottom with the trees are my two favorites! I'd like for you to photograph Bailee for her 2 year b-day if you are available. You're so creative!