Sunday, May 6, 2007

Rudy Creek


This afternoon was the perfect ending to a great weekend full of family! A few years ago, we found the creek at Rudy to be a perfect place to snap some photos of the kids just being kids! So, it was Bryant's turn. He could have thrown rocks for hours. All three kids were soaked, but the water felt great, not too cold. It was hot and humid today, so the water was nice. I love getting impromtu pictures of the kids. It is amazing that I have some of these same shots of Addy at the same age! My, how time flies! I'm really looking forward to summer and lazy mornings and late evenings to just be a mom.

1 comments:

amy said...

My, how they have grown. I almost didn't recognize Bryant. You have a beautiful family. I can't wait to see them. The pics are wonderful. Don't you love the slideshow? I'll have to recruit you to shoot my kids while we're home (and you can take that any way you want, given the day). =) See you in a couple of days!