Sunday, May 6, 2007

Addison & the rollie pollie ollie

I finally got around to taking Addy's five year pictures. On the spure of the moment, she and I stepped out and drove across town and shot these great pictures. She looks entirely too grown up in these, but she still has such an innocence to her. My prayer is that she will love people and love God, more! It has been a struggle at times (to say the least) over the last five years with the little delightful one, but all along the way, God shows himself to me through her. I know he works overtime keeping my crew safe. Praise you! I pray that she will grow up knowing and believing Proverbs 31!
My favorite part of the shoot, was when she had to stop everything and rescue this little rollie pollie. To be honest the few shots that I managed to get with the little bug portray her precious personality more than all the other shots combined.

0 comments: