Saturday, April 28, 2007

God's great gifts; friendship and babies

The greatest gift in life is a child. My dear friends are in the process of adopting. Being bathed in love, prayer and support, we realize God's blessing on this couple already. We also know that our Heavenly Father already has the special little one picked out and putting things in order so that he or she will quickly find himself in a sweet little bed on N street in Fort Smith, AR. It was my pleasure to photograph them to complete their papers. The best is yet to come!

1 comments:

amy said...

Hey, girl! I was so surprised to see you on my blog that I had to visit yours, and there were my bro. and sis-in-law. What a great pic. One of these days there will be a little one in that picture. Thanks for doing that for them. I can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts. Keep dropping in and I'll do the same.