Sunday, September 7, 2008

Heartbreaking loss
















Well, PB beat us. At the last second we had a chance to tie the game......but they came down with it in the endzone:( But we had a great crowd and hopefully we will bounce back this week. We travel to Van Buren. Since Heritage opened it's doors in Rogers, Van Buren moved to another conference, so we only play them for non-conference. I'm glad they are still in our schedule. It is a nice away game that isn't really Away! I'm posting some pictures of the tail gate party before the game and some shots of the bleacher creatures pre game fun. Oh and Dax Dupire is our quarterback and I got a few shots of him warming up, too along with the rest of the team.

1 comments:

Jenny Sipes said...

Oh girl I am so jealous you have a Shootsac...those are some great little bags...I love em

These pics are great! You do such a fabulous job!!