Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Widows in a Surrey with Fringe on Top!

Tonight, the praise team sang for the widows in our church. It was a lot of fun~we sang show tunes from, well, let's just say a long time ago! We saw a video of some of them sharing their memories of growing up. The stories were great and I can only imagine the stories I'll tell one day of all the funny moments in my life. Like my daughter's nack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, or my daddy always having the excuse of "Because I'm Daddy", or Douglas always beating me at games. Needless to say, my cup runneth over like so many of those precious ladies there tonight! Blessings come in the strangest packages some times.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just read your "blog." Forgot you had that. Sounds like it was fun. And yes, your cake was ugly. Liked your editorial on it.
Love,
Mom