Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Maners





Love this family! I read the best news about them, check it out here. Robyn and I used to work together until God blessed them with these adorable twins. And now a new one on the way! These were great colors, too by the way. So, those of you still wanting to photograph your family for your card for the Holidays, the red and gray looked great with the fall colors. Robyn if you want any add'l proofs for the blog let me know and I'll post them on here for you. Thanks for calling.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Love them all! This morning Ava was showing my mother-in-law how she layed on her stomach and propped up on her elbows. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen these twins since they were babies! Time sure does fly when you're not paying attention!