We had the chance over the holiday to photograph Dawn and Mark's family, so she could have an updated picture with little Max! We found a great creek bed that worked perfect for a scenic backdrop.
The Sofa Tray
18 hours ago
We had the chance over the holiday to photograph Dawn and Mark's family, so she could have an updated picture with little Max! We found a great creek bed that worked perfect for a scenic backdrop.
Posted by Leigh Ann at 10:15 AM
4 comments:
Dawn and her family are so cute! These are GREAT pictures!
Awww I just love that Dawn and Mark too. Her family is PRECIOUS!! Tell her I said hi! I miss her. Where are they these days?
i will let her know you said hi! She and Mark are in Little Rock, Sam's going into first grade and Molly will start K. The baby turns a year in August.
I love the pictures that you do for Dawn and Mark (and the ones of your family, too). Maybe we can work out a time for you to do family pictures of the Costners. We have maybe 2 pictures of the three of us in our house.
Also, how did you get a slideshow of your pictures on your blog? Since I'm new to the whole blogging thing, I have no idea how to do it. So, I would love some help. Thanks.
Post a Comment